Role and length of experience in current role and total work experience
Main project characteristics:
Number of project members, requirements & test cases, applied process model, project context and lead time etc.
Information flow between requirements and testing:
- What artefacts are used, created/read/update (CRU)?
- For each artefact: purpose, creator/user/changer
- What links or connections are there between the artefacts?
How does the TCR practice (or the artefacts) support Lauesen’s requirements roles (# is priority order):
- Elicitation and validation of requirements (3)
- Verification of requirements (1)
- Requirements management: managing change including traceability (2)
- Customer interaction & commitment / Contractual (4)
For each requirements role (RR):
- How does TCR work in this RR? Why/Why not does it work?
- What are the benefits and challenges when using TCR in this RR? And Why?
- What improvements/possibilities can you think of using TCR in this RR?